For having grown up less than three hours from Richmond I can’t believe I’ve never visited the city. It’s a dream! I pulled into Carytown in the late afternoon and explored some lovely shops. The highlight was certainly the Bizarre Market upstairs at Chop Suey books where I talked to a lovely local crafter about her favorite spots in the city. Then I walked over to VMFA and breezed through the collection. I was struck most by the building itself; it’s such a gorgeous space for art. I made it to Hollywood Cemetery to watch the sun set over the gothic monuments and then dip below the horizon behind me as I drove through VCU. I love how the campus is situated so intimately in the city. After dark, I stopped by Addison Vintage and Handmade and swooned over the the best vintage stockroom I’ve ever encountered. Then, of course, I realized I hadn’t eaten since morning so I treated myself to a delicious cocktail at Comfort and an amazing dinner at Heritage where the bartender spoiled me with stories of his times working in New York and Philadelphia. I’m still struck by how friendly everyone in Richmond was. In all my travels I don’t think I’ve met such lovely, loquacious strangers!
do yourself a favor and don’t become friends with people that you have to water yourself down for
this hits home
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- - I honestly don't know; but it was legitimately love at first sight. : x as cheesy as that is.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- - My stomach. It's bothering me because it's fucking huge and it needs to not.
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- - I really don't know. I ptfo'd with my phone in hand and woke up at like 6am with my cat on both my hand and my phone. : /
- 04: what are you listening to?
- - The murmurs of the mall outside my shop.
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- - ...I'm really not not looking forward to anything.. Maybe working next week?
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- - Well. Ashley is at her home getting ready for work in a bit, Blair is probably at home sleeping, Tallie is in Tennessee I believe, probably sleeping, and Chris is at work/on his way to Norfolk. : )
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- - Mah booooo~ and my keekats.
- 08: favorite song ?
- - First thing that comes to mind is The Used - Box Full of Sharp Objects.
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- - Yo. I kiss without even dating. I am a kissing whore. Or I was. Now I have braces and everything hurts : <
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- - Chris. : ( I just wanna spend time together. or my girls doin' hoodrat shit.
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- - I am seriously content. Which is better than I have been in a loooooooooooooooooooooong long long time.
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- - There is a lot that I would like to say to a lot of people. If they wanna hear it, they'll ask. Otherwise it's not worth the wasted time.
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- - Rushed out of the house spilling my coffee, did my makeup at work, and actually took a compliment about my eyebrows well. : )
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- - Have them over. I fucking hate being away from home.. It scares me.
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- - God.. I haven't had gum in YEARS. Especially now with the braces. I'll take anything at this point. : <
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- - Um.. I am civil with a few exgirlfriends (as in; we just act like nothing ever happened? you know, high school shit) and I like to believe I am friends with one exboyfriend.
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- - my hairbands and scars that are finally fading.
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- - All the time. And I'm usually right. : )
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- - I'd like to believe my boyfriend does? o_o
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- - I have let them drift and once I realized what was going on, I pushed off. Fuck that. I don't have time for it.
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- - See above. Shit.
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- - Absolutely not. Not even a little bit.
- 23: how have you felt today?
- - Really.. not great. Have a migraine, feel overly fat, my back, neck, hands, wrists, and legs hurt. Mehhhh.
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- - WELL. I would PROBABLY save that shit. Because I have a problem spending, but once I start I can't stop : x
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- - In a funk. It's whatever.
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- - See a few questions up. Absolutely.
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- - I don't think I've ever had "Jamba Juice"? So Starbucks. It's better than my cold coffee right now.
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- - I didn't say that. But we are not together because we are not compatible relationship wise. It's toxic. And it's okay. Because I'm happy and so are they.
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- - Uhhhhh. Maybe 1: 30? I was playing Zelda alongside Chris. :x
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- - Mehhh a few days ago?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- - Mah makeupz~
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- - MAGFEST. ICHIBANCON. that's about it.
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- - For the first day this week, nopppeee.
- 34: are you a patient person?
- - I can be. I can also be uglobly unpatient.
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- - I think every single relationship I've been in lasted over 3 months.
- 36: favorite color?
- - Black. but that's a shade; so Teal/Pink.
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- - I don't remember having one.
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- - YO. NONE OF THE ABOVE.
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- - My bofran~
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- - Absolutely. (These questions really ARENT that interesting. o_o)
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- - Absolutely. Without hesitation.
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- - Yes and no. Yes I do because I like expanding my horizons and possibilities of fun, but no because I have a severe anxiety disorder.
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- - Sometimes, but I am, so.. whatevs.
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- - Yes.
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- - Yes. and it makes me insecure as fuck.
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
- - Every day. Consistently.
I need more exhibitionistic and scandalous friends. :( I wanna do a cute underwear Pokemon photoshoot :( and and.. more u__u but it’s lame to do it alone.
We could all have our Pokemon plush, and we could dress our underroos to match :D It’s so fun, omg. stahp. Why am I alone in this :< wah.
This would be my wedding cake..